An extremely good value one piece tent from the French Army.
· Desert design but no less heavy duty than the Olive version.
· Two sectional poles and all stakes and guy ropes shown in pictures.
· Tent has ventilation at each end and alongside walls (Velcro closure).
· Access openings with fly mesh at one end.
· Tough damp proof built-in groundsheet.
· Easy to erect, and packs away into supplied bag.
· Erected Size: Approx. 200 x 1600 x 1200cm high.
· Supplied Packed Size: Approx. 53 x 26 x 15cm.
· Weight: Approx. 3.4kg.
Not issued but certainly long stored. These tents are generally very good, but we have had reports that some require a waterproofing treatment.
Army Surplus Condition Guide:
The kit that we sell is in good condition however, may be a dirty, worn or have evidence of storage (dusty, funny smells, etc.).
Grade 1 – This kit has usually been issued, and thus may have evidence of its previous owner. Traces of toothpaste in wash bags, Army numbers on kit bags, slight repairs, fading, etc.
Grade 2 – This kit has usually been issued, and as well as factors detailed under Grade 1, also shows signs of significant wear and tear. Grade 2 equipment is serviceable - just not pretty. We do not actively buy Grade 2, but our supplier sometimes has a funny idea of what constitutes Grade 1. We try to list accurately.
New / Unissued – This kit has never been used but may have spent time in storage. Some New / Unissued kit may be a little dirty or show signs of wear.