An extremely good value one piece tent from the French Army.
· Desert design but no less heavy duty than the Olive version.
· Two sectional poles and all stakes and guy ropes shown in pictures.
· Tent has ventilation at each end and alongside walls (Velcro closure).
· Access openings with fly mesh at one end.
· Tough damp proof built-in groundsheet.
· Easy to erect, and packs away into supplied bag.
· Erected Size: Approx. 200 x 1600 x 1200cm high.
· Supplied Packed Size: Approx. 53 x 26 x 15cm.
· Weight: Approx. 3.4kg.
Not issued but certainly long stored. These tents are generally very good, but we have had reports that some require a waterproofing treatment.
Army Surplus Condition Guide:
The kit that we sell is in good condition however, may be a dirty, worn or have evidence of storage (dusty, funny smells, etc.).
Grade 1 – This kit has usually been issued, and thus may have evidence of its previous owner. Traces of toothpaste in wash bags, Army numbers on kit bags, slight repairs, etc.
New / Unissued – This kit has never been used but may have spent time in storage. Some New / Unissued kit may be a little dirty or show signs of wear.